A great fudgy kosher for Passover recipe, from kosher.com
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 packet vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup potato starch
- 1/4 cup nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a square nine- x nine-inch baking dish. Grease the dish, line with Gefen Easy Baking Parchment and regrease.
- In a large bowl, cream together the sugars and the eggs. Add in the oil, and mix again.
- Add in the remainder of the ingredients and mix well until there are no clumps.
- Transfer the batter to the baking dish.
- Cook in the preheated oven for an hour, until a toothpick down the center of the cake comes out clean.