In honor of Lag B’omer from Kosher.com
- 1/2 C oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 and 1/2 graham crackers, crushed
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1 and 1/3 C flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 (3-oz.) bars bittersweet chocolate
- 1 (8-oz.) bag mini marshmallows, such as mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, egg, vanilla, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Press half of the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 13 minutes.
- Break the chocolate into squares and place evenly on top of crust. Top evenly with marshmallows. Crumble remaining batter over chocolate and marshmallows.
- Bake for an additional 13 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.