S’mores Pie- Kosher for Passover!
It’s easy, it’s delicious, and best of all it’s a change from the ubiquitous Pesach compote 😉 Surprise your family and friends with this delicious kosher for Pesach treat from kosher.com!
- 2 Gefen Kosher for Passover premade pie crusts, or homemade macaroon pie crusts
- 1 package Gefen Kosher for Passover brownie mix
- 1/3 cup oil (as per box instructions)
- 3 eggs (as per box instructions)
- 36 large marshmallows, halved
- melted chocolate (optional)
Preheat your oven to 350°F. Open the pie crusts and set aside.
Mix the brownie mix with the oil and eggs as per box instructions until well blended and smooth.
- Divide batter evenly between the two pie crusts and bake for 30 minutes (NOT 50 minutes as written on the box).
- Remove from oven and arrange marshmallows over the top of the hot brownie, sticky side of the cut marshmallows in contact with brownie. Press down gently to help them adhere.
- Return brownies to oven to toast the marshmallows. Watch carefully so the marshmallows do not burn! Remove from oven and cool completely.
- When cool, remove the pie from the pan by flipping the pie over while supporting the top with your open palm and removing the tin pan. Flip over again onto a serving dish and drizzle with melted chocolate if desired. Enjoy!