Smoky Sweet Potatoes
A delicious and hearty side dish, from kosher.com
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp margarine/butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an eight- by eight-inch square pan with Gefen Easy Baking Parchment Paper.
- Toss sweet potatoes with oil, kosher salt, black pepper, chili powder, cinnamon and brown sugar. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Cut the margarine/butter into six to eight cubes and place around the top of the potatoes evenly.
- Cover and bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.