Roasted Garlic and Cheddar Cheese Pull-Apart Bread
The perfect way to break your fast, from kosher.com
- 2 lbs pizza dough
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cubes frozen dill, or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 3 cubes frozen basil
- 8–12 cloves garlic, minced
- 4–6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Line a 10-inch (25-cm) round pan or two 6-inch (15-cm) round pans with baking paper.
Lay out a large piece of baking paper. Sprinkle lightly with flour. Turn over dough onto paper, and cut each one-pound chunk into 12 pieces, yielding 24 pieces roughly golf-ball sized.
Mix olive oil with herbs, garlic, cheese, and pepper. Smear over dough ball halves, and place into baking paper-lined pan.
Cover with another sheet of baking paper, and place in a warm spot for 45 minutes to an hour, until doubled in size. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove baking paper cover and bake for 30 minutes (if making two 6-inch pans, bake for 25 minutes).Serve warm. Enjoy and have an easy fast!