Pretzel Crusted Chicken
Delicious and kid-friendly. Easy to make. We used whole grain pretzels and the results were just as good, only healthier! From Kosher.com
- 1/2 C ﬂour
- 2 C crushed pretzel sticks
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp mustard
- 6 to 8 pieces chicken bottoms
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place ﬂour in a dish. Place crushed pretzels in another dish. Whisk two eggs in a separate bowl. Add the mustard and combine with the eggs.
- Skin chicken and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Dredge ﬁrst in flour, then dip into egg mixture and lastly, dip into crushed pretzels, pressing ﬁrmly to coat.
- Place chicken into 10- by 14-inch baking pan and cover well.
- Bake for one and a half hours. Uncover and bake half an hour longer.