Peanut Butter Stuffed Fudge Cookies
Chocolate fudge + peanut butter? The perfect cookie combo, from kosher.com
- 2 sticks softened margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- Place peanut butter and sugar into a medium bowl and mix to combine. Add the egg and vanilla sugar, mixing until well combined. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the margarine and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well. Add flour, baking soda, and salt, slowly mixing until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll a 1-inch ball of the peanut butter mixture. Working with damp hands, flatten some fudge cookie dough around the peanut butter ball. Place on greased cookie sheet. Repeat until there is no filling left.
- Bake for 16-17 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.