Peaches and Cream Ice Pops
Another great homemade summer treat from kosher.com
- 2-3 large fresh peaches, sliced, or 2-3 cups frozen sliced peaches, rinsed
- 1 (13-oz.) can coconut milk (preferably full-fat)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract, divided
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the peach slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and roast at 350°F for 15–17 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the coconut milk, water, 1 tsp vanilla, and 3 tbsp maple syrup in a medium bowl.
- Transfer half the coconut milk mixture to a blender or food processor and blend with the peaches, and remaining maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour the peach mixture into popsicle molds, then pour the remaining coconut milk mixture over it. Give each one a gentle swirl and transfer the molds to the freezer. After approximately one hour, insert the popsicle sticks and return to the freezer for at least four more hours.
- Just before serving, run the molds under hot water for a few seconds and gently remove the popsicles.