Nutty Chocolate Eclair Dessert
This elegant desert is so easy and quick to make, from kosher.com.
- 1 package black and white sandwich cookies
- 3/4 stick margarine
- 9 Viennese crunch bars
- 2 (16-ounce) containers whip topping
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (16-ounce) container parve milk, chilled
- Blend ﬁrst three ingredients in a food processor until ﬁnely ground.
- Beat one container dessert topping until creamy, then add one package chocolate pudding and one cup parve milk. Whip until stiff. Repeat with second container dessert topping, vanilla pudding, and remaining cup of parve milk.
- Layer dessert as follows in either a nine- by 13-inch pan or two nine-inch round pans: Cookie mixture, vanilla mixture, cookie mixture, chocolate mixture and cookie mixture. Freeze and enjoy!