Ice Cube Tray Cookies
An innovate cookie recipe from kosher.com
- Pizza dough
- 1 bar of chocolate
- 1 egg, beaten, for egg wash
- confectioners’ sugar, for garnish
- Loosely place store-bought pizza dough over an ice cube tray. Press gently so the dough snugly follows the ice cube indentations. You want some dough to be hanging off the sides.
- Break your chocolate bar into squares. Place one square of chocolate into each ice cube indentation.
- Cover with another sheet of dough. Place in the freezer for half an hour.
- Remove frozen dough and cut into individual chocolate pockets. Place on a baking sheet.
- Brush with egg wash. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.