Cookies ‘n Cream Bars
Cookies ‘n Cream Bars from Kosher.com
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk or soy milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 and 1/2 cups flour
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies, lightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a nine- by 13-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, on medium speed, beat together oil, sugar, and eggs until combined and smooth. Add milk, baking soda, vanilla, and salt. Beat to combine.
- Reduce mixer speed to low; add flour. Beat until combined. Batter will be thick.
- Remove bowl from mixer; use a rubber spatula to stir in the cookie crumbs. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; bake for 30 minutes, until the center is set. Cut into squares.
These bars can be frozen in an airtight container. For best results, freeze whole; cut into squares just before serving.