These homemade chocolate popsicles by kosher.com may be more work but well worth the effort
- 1 1/2 cupsmilk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbspcornstarch
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 ounces milk or dark chocolate, broken into cubes
- 1 1/2 ounces dark chocolate, melted, for decorating
- Put milk, sugar, cornstarch and cocoa into a pot, and beat well with a whisk.
- Cook the mixture while whisking on a medium-low heat until it becomes a pudding and the mixture slightly thickens.
- Add chocolate and stir until it melts in the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze for at least four to five hours or until the popsicles are completely frozen.
- Remove from molds and drizzle with melted chocolate.