Bake these quick and easy hamantaschen for a classic Purim treat!
- 4 sticks margarine
- 1 c sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 ½ c flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- ½ c orange juice
- jam or filling of your choice
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll dough until flat. Sprinkle with flour if it’s too sticky to work with.
- Cut into circles. Use a glass or a round cookie cutter to make a perfect shape.
- Place 1 tsp filling in the center of each circle. Pinch the circle into three corners to create the traditional hamantasch shape.
- Bake at for about 10 min, or until golden.